idiotS
Damn, i have quite a lot of idiots at home, older cousin, younger one, and my aunt! damn them.. age 19,16 and 21 respectively...
I wonder why do they have to tease me about my results TODAY! gosh..
I'm freaking nervous at this point of time... very very!
The idiots tease me by telling me what's good in ITE and said it's very near! damn them!
They also called me to msg them immediately after getting my results! What does have to do with them??
Never mind! just msg them...
I was sleeping soundly just now when my damn cousin, the older one, woke me up~! and damn him, he called me not to worry too much( sarcastically) and msg him after i get my results and he went to school. so here i am, can't sleep anymore!! Sitting in front of the com, posting, with my coffee and music.
A few more hours to go! hate it..
whatever
I wonder why do they have to tease me about my results TODAY! gosh..
I'm freaking nervous at this point of time... very very!
The idiots tease me by telling me what's good in ITE and said it's very near! damn them!
They also called me to msg them immediately after getting my results! What does have to do with them??
Never mind! just msg them...
I was sleeping soundly just now when my damn cousin, the older one, woke me up~! and damn him, he called me not to worry too much( sarcastically) and msg him after i get my results and he went to school. so here i am, can't sleep anymore!! Sitting in front of the com, posting, with my coffee and music.
A few more hours to go! hate it..
whatever
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home